The ABC Family

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What a month for volunteering!

I am announcing I am officially done volunteering my time! What a month of April for offices. I was on the library board, but cannot be now, due to being a board member for the Village of Gresham, conflict of interest. Cody and I still work up there two hours once every five weeks though. He loves it up there, so hey why not. So yes, board member once a month meeting up at the Village Office, not to bad. Now just got voted in as Secretary for Cody's School for Parent's Association. WOW! They meet once every quarter so four times a year, not bad. They forgot to leave out though you have to serve drinks and cookie bars at all the events! WOW! Not sure I will make all of those for the next two years, but we'll see what happens! I am done volunteering for now. And Sunday School teacher next year, NO WAY! I have two or three more times to teach, ALL DONE! Those 4th grade little angels, gotta love them though!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:06:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Busy, busy camper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home