The ABC Family

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I feel really good!

No pictures with this one, can you believe it!! LOL! Got the best phone call yesterday, a repeat customer for my side business, Ice'd by Amy, she ordered a cake for a fundraiser for her kids school and she just had to think of somebody that makes cakes look good and taste good, her own words, so she called me. It is real interesting because her neighbor started making cakes, not a lot, but she wanted me to make the cake for her. HOW COOL IS THAT! Oh, my gosh.

Also met line count yesterday. My work has more pressure on it as in if you don't meet line count you are out, simple as that, I met it again! They check us every two weeks! No stress, no pressure there. So YES, met line count.

Also this morning figured out how to play videos with the help of my brother Kent, thank you very much, again, with all my computer questions. I always have copied them on disc, but never could figure out how to play them, just DID! YES! Just feeling really good right now. Got to have those days, right, the little things in life that make you say okay maybe I am doing really good in life and saying, YES!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Great to hear things are going well for you right now! Hey, speaking of cakes, I need you to make one for me, we will have to talk about it later but it is for a baptism of a very special baby that has not popped her little head out of the womb as of yet. I could pick it up on the 30th at Tami's since the baptism is the 31st. Do you think you will have time to make one?

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Absolutely. Just let me know what flavor, what writing on top, what shape, that should be about it! How is Tisha feeling by the way anyway, what is the due date again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home