The ABC Family

Friday, November 10, 2006

THIS IS TY PENNINGTON! LOOK CLOSE!

Yes, Cody and I headed to Lincoln one Sunday afternoon because we heard Home Extreme Makeover was in town. It was so cool. Thanks to my friend Laurie for only living two blocks away, otherwise we would have not seen Ty at all. He was in the Police car doing some shots up and down her block. No autograph, but Cody and I were standing on the block and we said HI TY and he waved at Cody and I. WAY COOL!! This is a ritual of ours every Sunday night Codeman and I watch this show. He likes to Demolition part and seeing the different kids room too. Very good show! Very FUN afternoon! Thanks again Laurie for letting us invade on you! Don't know when the show will be on but we can say we were there! LOL!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Man, I cry when I watch that show so I try to avoid it. Some how I end up watching it anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home