The ABC Family

Friday, November 10, 2006

Cody's Halloween Party at School

Yes, that is Bill as Joseph and me as Mary carrying baby Jesus. We had all the kids (7) dress up as either a bible character or an animal for Noah's Ark! Way fun time! All had fun. Thanks Mrs. Koch for letting us in your classroom! Bill and I had to make scarecrow faces for treats! Good stuff too! Thanks honey!

I have to add in here too, Bill and I, were laughing pretty darn hard on the way to this Halloween party! For all those that have known us throughout our lives. Just picture this Bill and I dressed up as Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus and Cody as a turtle going to a private Lutheran School. 20 years ago we would have never seen that one coming, NEVER! LOL!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 12:09:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Very creative cookies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home