The ABC Family

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Trace Atkin's Concert

Oh, my gosh, I thought I would never convert over to Country music, but man, Bill and I went to the Trace Atkins Concert Sunday night in Lincoln, I just might. That was after we ate at the most awful restaurant, I about threw up. It is called Chipotle, it is a mexican restaurant, sorry if some of you like, but not my taste buds. AGGH! YUK! So that concert made up for it, he was swingin his hips and just that smile, oh my gosh, hey girls do you know he is our age 35ish or something like that. Don't know the whole history on him, but have to buy his new CD now Dangerous Man. WOW! Jason Aldeen was there too, Billy Currington was supposed to be, but he had a sore throat, was sick, darn it. Dang good time, still whirlin and it is Thursday! WOOO! Doesn't hurt to look, right!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 07, 2006 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Netter said...

Amy! Country...really? And look at all that gushing you are doing over him. Bill is going to be jealous.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Tami said...

I wanted to go to that concert. I'm so jealous. But I'm glad you warned me about Chipotles. I had been wanting to eat there. We've eaten at a few Mexican restaurants here but after Texas, they're not really that great.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 4:31:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Nah, Bill is not jealous. He has been wanting to go to a Trace Adkins concert for about four years so it was fun for both. Bill get jealous, yah right! PAA!!LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home