The ABC Family

Friday, August 18, 2006

Is Amy accident Prone?

Hey everybody,
Bill calls me accident prone, I said is not the same thing as a klutz, he says yah, just a nicer way of putting it. LOL! I did it good this time. Went to the ER lastnight because Wednesday night I was playing in the yard with Cody and some neighbor kids playing hide and go seek. I was running, found a lovely hole in our yard, put my foot in it, and sprained my ankle really good, immediately went down with a new sensation of ankle pain. For those of you who don't know I sprain my ankles a lot, throughout my life I have just ask my dad and Bill, LOL! So not only did I sprain the side of my ankle, I sprained the top of it too, anterior ankle sprain they call it. So now I have an air splint on my foot with instructions to stay off of it, ice for a few days until the swelling goes down, and then heat, ice, heat, ice, etc. So WARNING, if playing games in the yard, watch out for those holes! LOL!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:15:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Oh man Amy! I've been in your shoes many times. I thought I amy be the Queen of ankle injuries, but perhaps we are tied. It took me forever to build up my ankles so I don't twist them as easily....but it still happens. So does that mean you can't go to the game today? I hope your swelling has vanished and you can go to the park to have some crackerjacks.....poor Amy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home